Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
Check out clear and transparent pricing as well as all the products that are available on the Rocket Dollar PlatformSee all articles
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
If you are new to Self-Directed Retirement Accounts, we have a lot of FAQs and a terms glossary to make it more clear.
If you currently have an account or are having trouble signing up, check out our articles on how to contact support for extra help.
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed Retirement accounts can invest in a whole variety of assets. Check out articles on real estate, startups, lending, and more.
- Can I open a brokerage account and manage my publicly traded securities alongside my alternative investments?
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
The Self-Directed IRA is one that almost all Americans can qualify for. You can open a Traditional or Roth IRA with checkbook control.
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
The Self-Directed Solo 401(k) is a very powerful retirement account but is only for those who are self-employed. Check if you qualify.
The SEP-IRA is a product for those who are self-employed and can also be for business owners who have W-2 employees.
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Self-Directed Retirement accounts function similarly to IRAs you are used to but have some special rules to consider.
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Since Rocket Dollar does not offer investments on platform, we frequently partner with alternative investment platforms and deal syndicators.
- Who works well with Rocket Dollar...and how do I get on the Partners page?
- I run a marketplace for alternative investments, real estate, or crowdfunding. How can I work with Rocket Dollar?
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Self-Directed Retirement accounts are a great way to supplement a current round of fundraising.
- How can Rocket Dollar help me raise funds during my fundraising rounds? Can I invest or issue notes from my Self-Directed Retirement Account?
- How is the plan asset rule triggered? And how does the 25% rule relate to ERISA bonds and laws?
Specific State Rules
Some states, such as California, have rules relating to IRA LLCs. We also cover some issues as if it's necessary to register your LLC in your state.
- What state does my Rocket Dollar LLC default to?
- California Residents with a Self-Directed IRA... how should I structure it and what are the fees and pricing?
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
Your privacy and security are important. You can read about how our development team sets up safeguards for our data.
- What does Rocket Dollar do with my personal information?
- Does Rocket Dollar have direct access to the funds in my account?