- Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base
- Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
- Contributions, Limits, and Distributions
Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
When are IRA contributions due for my Self-Directed Traditional or Roth IRA?
IRA contributions are normally due on April 15th. Due to the Conovirus response, contributions are due on July 15th, 2020 for the 2019 tax year.
The IRS has announced a few changes for emergency relief for individuals and small business owners. These rules supersede any previous guidance for 2019 contributions.
- The deadline for making IRA, ROTH IRA, & HSA contributions for the 2019 tax year is now July 15.
- The deadline to pay the 10% penalty on a withdrawal taken from a retirement account in 2019 is now July 15.
- Contributions deadline for Solo 401(k) plans is now July 15, assuming the plan was established in 2019 or prior.
We will continue to monitor the news for any relevant information regarding retirement accounts and will continue to share it as it comes in and we interpret how it impacts you.