Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
CARES Act and Coronavirus Stimulus Retirement Changes
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
What are Rocket Dollar's Support Hours?
Our live Rocket Dollar support hours are 9AM-4:30PM Central time, Monday through Friday. You can open an electronic ticket or leave a voicemail 24 hours a day and we will address your concerns as soon as possible.
Where can open a ticket/talk to a support person?
Customers can open a support ticket at any time with the email at the top right of the Rocket Dollar Dashboard or through account fulfillment emails.
- You can view your support options by logging into your Rocket Dollar Dashboard.
- Core Customers can email our support team Schedule a call
- Gold Customers can call our live Gold support number. Be sure to leave a voicemail if you do not get an immediate answer and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How soon can I expect a response?
all tickets/inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours (does not include weekends/holidays)
What about after hours?
Any request after hours will be handled first thing the next day.