Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
How do I fill out the IRS W-9 form with my Solo 401(k) information?
In part three, check "Other (see instructions)" and fill out "Retirement Trust" according to the steps outlined below.
- Make sure to title your name as it is displayed on your trust
- You must check "Other (see instructions)" in part 3 and then fill out "Retirement Trust"
- Use the EIN of the Solo 401(k) Trust
- Then sign your name by finishing with your own name and "Trustee"