Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure of a Rocket Dollar Solo 401(k) Account
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
Are the new Self-Directed Solo 401(k) documents I get for my investment account pre-approved by the IRS?
Yes. At Rocket Dollar, we sell IRS pre-approved retirement plans for your Self-Directed Solo 401(k)
A pre-approved retirement plan is a plan sold to employers by a document provider such as a financial institution or benefits practitioner. The document provider is the “pre-approved plan provider.” The document provider requests IRS approval (“pre-approval”) of a defined contribution or defined benefit plan document as meeting the requirements of Internal Revenue Code Sections 401, 403(a) or 403(b). The pre-approved plan provider then makes the IRS-approved plan available to adopting employers. The IRS also issues opinion letters for prototype IRAs.
* From the IRS website on pre-approved plans.