Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure of a Rocket Dollar Solo 401(k) Account
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
Is the Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) plan a Qualified Retirement Plan (QRP)?
Yes. The Rocket Dollar Self-Directed 401(k) is a QRP according to the tax code Section 401 (a).
Yes, according to tax code Section 401 (a).
A qualified retirement plan falls under ERISA guidelines and regulation. (The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974)