Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure of a Rocket Dollar Solo 401(k) Account
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
I'm having trouble signing up with my computer and/or web browser...
Updating your internet browser to the newest version should help you get through the Rocket Dollar sign-up process.
The Rocket Dollar website Supports:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Apple) (Running into some issues with date of birth field and payment screen)
If the Rocket Dollar website does not accept some of your information and you are sure it was entered correctly, we encourage you to update or use one of the following web browsers. Older web browsers may not work well with modern website functions.
If you are running into a technical issue, Google Chrome is usually the best bet.
Rocket Dollar does NOT support
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser (Microsoft)