- Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base
- Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
- Self-Directed IRA FAQs
Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
CARES Act and Coronavirus Stimulus Retirement Changes
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
I already own an alternative asset custodian in a Self-Directed IRA. Can I transfer this to my checkbook IRA/LLC account within my Rocket Dollar Self-Directed IRA?
Rocket Dollar is phasing out in-kind transfers.
Is there any way to avoid doing an in-kind transfer?
You can sell your asset inside your current retirement account, rollover cash at no extra charge, and then buy a similar asset. Be sure not to commit a prohibited transaction between your personal assets and your retirement account.