- Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base
- Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
- Opening a Self-Directed IRA Account
Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
CARES Act and Coronavirus Stimulus Retirement Changes
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
How fast can I open and fund a Self-Directed IRA account with Rocket Dollar?
We can open and fund a Self-Directed IRA in about 2 weeks with a Gold account. Core accounts take 3-4 weeks from applying online until your account is funded.
Self-Directed IRA Timeline:
Core: zero to funded in 3-4 weeks (21 days with up to 30 if there is an issue with your transfer)
Gold: zero to funded in 2 Weeks (14 days with as fast as 10 days if you work with our support team and existing provider to wire the dollars)
Is there anything special about IRA rollovers I should keep in mind? How do I make it faster?
If you call your custodian, complete all requirements, and inform them to expect a rollover document, you will greatly decrease the amount of time before a rollover is processed.