Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
How much can I invest in a Crowdfunding deal?
Self-Directed IRA and Solo 401(k) accounts can invest in Reg CF offerings. See below for details.
Under new SEC rules, accredited investors will have no limits on the amount they can invest in Regulation Crowdfunding, known as "Reg CF" (or Reg CF+) deals or offerings. To qualify as an accredited investor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have an income of $200,000 or more if single and $300,000 or more if married, OR
- A net worth of at least $1 million, excluding your primary residence.
Non-accredited investors will have annual investment limits across all Reg CF offerings in a 12-month period :
- If either an investor’s annual income or net worth is less than $107,000, the investment limit is the larger number of $2,200 or 5% of annual income or net worth, whichever is greater.
- If an investor’s income and net worth both are $107,000 or more, the investment limit is 10% of annual income or net worth, whichever is larger, but not to exceed $107,000.
Rocket Dollar's Self-Directed IRA and Solo 401(k) products can invest in Reg CF or Reg CF+ offerings.