Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
CARES Act and Coronavirus Stimulus Retirement Changes
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
I want to upgrade/downgrade my subscription from Rocket Dollar Core to Rocket Dollar Gold
You can contact our support team at any time to upgrade to Rocket Dollar Gold. Rocket Dollar Gold is a minimum 12-month commitment.
How do I upgrade?
If you want to upgrade to Gold, contact our support team over email to confirm in writing you wish to upgrade and we can charge your card for the fee. You can contact support by logging into your dashboard.
If you upgrade during account fulfillment
- You will get expedited fulfillment for the rest of your onboarding if not yet complete.
- You will be charged the difference between a Core one-time fee and a Gold one-time fee. Your monthly subscription will change to $30.
If you upgrade after fulfillment is complete
- Your monthly subscription will simply go from $15 to $30.
- Our support team must approve that you are completely done with fulfillment to extra waive the opening fee. Fulfillment includes all onboarding tasks such as opening the account, funding the account through a contribution or transfer, questions about opening the account and entering and titling of your first investment(s) you intend to use the account for. Most of these duties and questions fall in the first month of account opening but could extend longer if our support team needs to handle additional duties, questions, or work during account fulfillment or onboarding.
How do I downgrade from Gold to Core?
Rocket Dollar Gold is a 12-month commitment.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your service, let us know at connecting support to address your account needs. You can contact support by logging into your dashboard.