Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
I want to upgrade/downgrade my subscription from Rocket Dollar Core to Rocket Dollar Gold
You can contact us at any time to get Rocket Dollar Gold. Rocket Dollar Gold is a 12-month commitment.
How Do I upgrade?
If you want to upgrade to Gold, please contact our sales line or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (1-855-762-5383)
If you upgrade in the 30 days/during fulfillment
- you can gain access to expedited fulfillment for the rest of your onboarding.
- You will be charged the difference between a Core Signup fee and Gold Signup fee ($360+$15 for the first month = $475 , $600+$30 for the first month = $630)
- Your card will be charged at $30 and will gain access to all the Gold features.
- You will not be charged for an additional signup fee
How do I downgrade?
Rocket Dollar Gold is a 12-month commitment.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your service, let us know at connecting support to address your account needs. You can contact support by logging into your dashboard.
Customers how are unsatisfied or no longer a fit for an account can receive a full refund within 30 days with our normal refund policy.