Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
I want to upgrade/downgrade my subscription from Rocket Dollar Core to Rocket Dollar Gold
You can contact us at any time to get Rocket Dollar Gold. Rocket Dollar Gold is a 12-month commitment.
How Do I upgrade?
If you want to upgrade to Gold, please contact our sales line. 1-855-762-5383
If you upgrade in the 30 days/during fulfillment
- you can gain access to expedited fulfillment for the rest of your onboarding.
- You will be charged the difference between a Core Signup fee and Gold Signup fee ($360+$15 for the first month = $475 , $600+$30 for the first month = $630)
- Your card will be charged at $30 and will gain access to all the Gold features.
- You will not be charged for an additional signup fee
How do I downgrade?
Rocket Dollar Gold is a 12-month commitment.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your service, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org to address your account needs.
Customers how are unsatisfied or no longer a fit for an account can receive a full refund within 30 days with our normal refund policy.