Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
CARES Act and Coronavirus Stimulus Retirement Changes
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
How do I open a brokerage account for my Self-Directed Solo 401(k)?
Open a Fidelity Investment-Only (Non-Prototype) Retirement account in the name of your Self-Directed Solo 401(k) plan.
If you want to open a brokerage account for your Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k), you can open the Fidelity Investment-Only (Non-Prototype) Retirement account. The link to the application can be found here. Click on I Agree to download the application.
Some helpful instructions
1. Plan Information. Use the information from your Solo 401(k) Adoption Agreement.
2. Plan Structure. Choose Option B.
3. Type of Plan. Select 401(k).
4. Plan Trustee 1. Sign this section as the trustee.
5. Account Features / Margin Credit. Do not check the box. Do not use margin.