Please schedule a conversation with us to do a discovery call.
You can also email email@example.com
Before a partnership call, what should I keep in mind?
Because Rocket Dollar does not offer direct investments on its platform, we're always open to partnerships that offer an excellent investment experience. These partners are often...
- Capital raising firms, either indirect or pooled investment structures. Almost any asset class is permissible in a retirement account, with the right entity structure and investment options.
- Firms that offer access to asset classes underrepresented in the public markets.
- Targeting the same core demographic as Rocket Dollar: Typically, working professionals with an area of industry expertise and context for private investing. 35-48 years old, and can accept a check size from $10,000-$250,000 in assets that is achievable in a retirement account. Rocket Dollar customers are not required to be accredited, but many of our userbase is.
- Wanting to collaborate on a frictionless experience for our mutual customers and investor journey, either through a landing page, or some type of tech enablement through the Rocket Dollar API.
- Utilizing digital marketing and media solutions. Though we love the value of an in-person meeting, our goal is to address the market through scalable efforts. Rocket Dollar is confident it can serve any customer base through phone, email, and screen share.
- Providing exposure to alternative asset classes, such as real-estate, digital assets, private equity, direct debt portfolios, etc.
What does Rocket Dollar not do?
Rocket Dollar is not a mutual fund platform or brokerage. We cannot and will not push a traditional stock/bond mutual fund to our customers through the typical platform/wholesaling relationship. If your fund is a private investment that our mutual customers would be interested in, still feel free to contact us.
Rocket Dollar does not recommend investments and is not an advisor. We are happy to discuss collaboration on educational materials with the right partners, but we cannot and will not recommend certain investments or funds.
All Partner logo requests should come in the format below.
They can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Sales and Partnerships representative you are working with. Submissions that do not make the effort of a discovery call will not be considered.