- Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base
- FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Account
Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
How do I open a Rocket Dollar account?
Click "Sign Up" at the top right of the rocketdollar.com homepage.
Opening a Rocket Dollar account is easy. Simply click our “Sign Up” button in the upper right corner of the homepage and enter your email to start creating an account. Once your account is created, you will be asked if you have self-employed income.
Answering "no" to self-employed income will bring you down the path of the Self-Directed IRA. You can choose a Traditional, Roth, or a Beneficiary IRA.
Answering "yes" to self-employed income will bring you down the path of the Self-Directed Solo 401(k).
Answering that you have employees will take you back to the path of the IRA. A Solo 401(k) plan cannot have additional employees beyond the business owner and spouse.