Pricing, Products, and Refund Policy
FAQs and the Benefits of Self-Directing Retirement Accounts
Rocket Dollar Crowdfunding Campaign on Republic
Investing and Alternative Asset Classes
Self-Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, or Beneficiary)
Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Traditional or Roth)
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k) FAQs
- Opening a Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) Account
- Structure and Titling
- Contributions and Contribution Limits
- IRS-Related Questions
- Rolling Over/Transferring Old Accounts
- Solo 401(k) Traditional Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Roth Contributions
- Solo 401(k) Loans
- Uncommon Questions
Self-Directing Retirement Compliance and Self Care
Partnering with Rocket Dollar
Fundraising with Rocket Dollar
Specific State Rules
Privacy, Security, Identity, and Fraud
What types of retirement accounts can I open with Rocket Dollar?
We offer Self-Directed IRA and Self-Directed Solo 401(k) accounts, depending on the needs of each of our customers. All of our accounts are self-directed with checkbook control over your investments. A customer can select a Core or Gold Subscription.
Rocket Dollar offers several account types, including...
- Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Traditional IRA (Core or Gold)
- Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Roth IRA (Core or Gold)
- Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Beneficiary/Inherited IRA (Gold Only)
- Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) (Core or Gold)
- Rocket Dollar Self-Directed SEP-IRA (Gold Only)
- To open a California Traditional or Roth Custody IRA (no LLC), (Gold Only) Purchase a Traditional or Roth IRA normally and contact email@example.com or 1-855-762-5383 ASAP after purchase.
A Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) setup will give you the option for Traditional (pretax), Roth, after-tax, and in-plan conversion accounts.
You can choose from two Subscription Levels
- Rocket Dollar Core: $360 to sign up and then $15 a month
- Rocket Dollar Gold: $600 to sign up and then $30 a month